Monday, January 28, 2008

Hang in there folks ...

I know I have been slacking off on my daily posts recently, but I should be back to almost "normal" within the week, I hope. Still catching up on some personal stuff and getting myself set up for my new job that starts this week. I'll be heading to Nashville on Thursday to meet my new co-workers and check out my main office. It should be real cool, since it's a vinyl pressing plant that has been around since the 1960's (yes, many Elvis records pressed up there over the years).


Meanwhile, read through my archives if you haven't been with me since day one. Many timeless posts mixed in. Also check out some of my buddies in my "Must See Blogs" section in the right column all the way down.


Also, enter the Contest. Two weeks left and you people have been holding out.

Thanks for your patience.


Spyder

No comments:

Post a Comment