Saturday, February 2, 2008

Adele's coming to the US with a major label record deal


Here are the dates:

Mar 13 - SXSW - Austin, Texas
Mar 18 - Joe's Pub - New York City ... SOLD OUT!!
Mar 20 - Hotel Cafe - L.A., California ...ONLY $12.00 (not sure if sold out yet.. probably is)

and the rumor around town is Adele is signing with a major label record company in the U.S. and not XL, whom she is with in the UK.

ADELE - 19 (USA)
ADELE - 19

IMPORT CD OUT THIS WEEK !!! ORDER IT NOW.
GOING FOR A DEBUT AT #1 IN THE UK CHARTS



If you can get your hands on these other imports, you will get special bonus tracks and videos:

The Japanese edition will be released on March 5, features three bonus tracks: That's It I Quit I'm Movin' On (Sam Cooke cover and Chasing Pavements B-side), Now and Then and Painting Pictures.
Track listing
Daydreamer
Best for Last
Chasing Pavements
Cold Shoulder
Crazy For You
Melt My Heart to Stone
First Love
Right as Rain
Make You Feel My Love
My Same
Tired
Hometown Glory
That's It I Quit I'm Movin' On (Japanese Bonus Track)
Now and Then (Japanese Bonus Track)
Painting Pictures (Japanese Bonus Track)

The Taiwan special edition will be released on March 3 and the album features one bonus video: Chasing Pavements.
Taiwan Special Edition Track listing
Daydreamer
Best for Last
Chasing Pavements
Cold Shoulder
Crazy For You
Melt My Heart to Stone
First Love
Right as Rain
Make You Feel My Love
My Same
Tired
Hometown Glory
Chasing Pavements (Taiwan Edition: Bonus Enhanced Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment