Friday, December 7, 2007

Incredible: Oprah's Gospel Brunch with the Legends

I saw someone posted a link to this on the Velvet Rope and found this to be one of THE most incredible musical experiences. I only wish I was there. I'm not religious or a huge gospel fan, but some of my favorite singers put on this incredible, all-impromptu show in Oprah's backyard.

Featured are: Diana Ross (blue hat, yellow ribbon), Leontine Price, Patti LaBelle, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Tina Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Della Reese, Yolanda Adams, Maya Angelou, Denetria Champ, Shirley Caesar, Gladys Knight, Dionne Warwick, Chaka Khan, Ashford & Simpson, Tyra Banks, Usher, Iman, Sidney Poitier, Ashanti, Alicia Keys, Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, The Edwin Hawkins Singers.

Love the springtime hats. You WORK ladies and gents. Hallelujah.

1 comment:

  1. GAG!!! U know I live for gospel, prefer it remixed but honey how can you not love this!?

    ReplyDelete