Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blog Hiatus

I will be putting this blog on temporary hiatus right now and I WILL COME BACK.

This past Thursday, my job of over 12 years, came to an end when the company suddenly went out of business (see post below). So I am currently unemployed and unsure of what I'll be doing. Music has been my lifelong career and due to the recent changes in the industry I'm at a complete loss.

Next news is, this morning my grandfather passed away. He was 96 and lived a wonderful life, but we knew this day would be coming soon. This is my mom's dad and oddly enough, mom came down here to Florida 2 days ago to stay by me and was leaving Monday night. Now both of us will be heading back to NY tomorrow for the funeral. I know there's many of you in NY that I have not seen in ages, but please understand this will NOT be a good time for us to "get together".

Then just now, I found out Kevin's (my partner) grandmother is in the emergency room of the hospital (upstate NY) and her heart and kidneys are in bad shape. Prognosis is not good.

So for the time being, I am putting this blog on temporary hiatus until I get back on my feet again. Hopefully within a week. I might sneak a post or two in, but just in case you don't hear from me, you now know why.

THANKS
Spyder

No comments:

Post a Comment