Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lightning storm in Central Florida, July 2008

It's that time of year again here in Central Florida where we very frequently have amazing lightning storms. This is unedited. There was no rain and barely any thunder. Just non-stop visuals. This one went on for at least an hour. There was a slightly less active lightning storm almost adjacent to this one (towards the left) occurring simultaneously to the one I focused on. It was a little too cloudy to see many actual bolts of lighting on this storm (compared to others) but it's still cool. Check my profile for another storm I posted this same time last year. Last year I shot from the front of my house, this year this was in my backyard. Within the past 2-3 weeks, I have witnessed at least 4 of these storms. I am sure there were quite a bit more. I just rarely look outside. Not to mention my camera takes awful video. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment